At the heart of Rana Environmental’s offerings is the Sustainability Mentoring & Support Program, designed to systematically achieve a business’s sustainability objectives through hand held support, and an emphasis upon building internal capacity and robust systems that ensure resilience for sustainability over the long term.
With an ability to advise upon operational, behavioural and engineered solutions, Rana Environmental aspires to provide outcomes and results that ultimately demonstrate a business’s leadership and commitment to sustainability.
In addition, Rana Environmental can undertake the following services:
- Audits & Assessments - Energy, Waste and Water
- Energy Efficiency Upgrades - Lighting, HVAC, Refrigeration, Power Factor Correction, Sub-metering
- Energy Brokering
- Solar Photovoltaic Systems (link to Projects, Solar Photovoltaic Systems)
- Waste Management Design
- Waste Management Contract Tendering
- Program Management - Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (link to Projects, APCO)
- NABERS Ratings (Office and Hotels)- NSW Office of Environment & Heritage (link to NABERS page)
- Building Energy Efficiency Certificates (BEEC’s) - Commercial Building Disclosure Program (link to NABERS page)
- Bin Trim Program and Bin Trim Rebate Program - NSW Environment Protection Authority (link to Projects, Bin Trim page)
- Grant Funding Submissions (link to Projects, Prysmian)
- Award Submissions (link to Projects, ISCA, Oak Flats and Dapto Leagues page)
If your interest or enquiry does not appear on this list, please contact Rana Environmental and we should be able to point you in the right direction.
Whether you are looking to commence your sustainability journey or advance upon existing efforts, make Rana Environmental your first port of call.